Sunday 24 January 2016

My Monthly Favourites for January 2016!



Hi beauties! 
So is it just me or has this month just flew by?! I mean it was not long ago since new years and we are now heading towards the end of the month! 
Anyway... As it is that time of month again i will be sharing with you all my top picks and which products i have been loving and using alot this past month.

First up is urban decay gwen steffani eyeshadow palette, (i have done a review on this palette so i am not going to go to into it but do check my previous post for a more in-depth review on this palette). 
I love this palette it is a great everyday palette, you have your neutrals, mattes, shimmer and your pops of colour! 

Doll 10 hydra gel foundation- i am totally loving this foundation! I am in the shade medium and love how it matches my skintone perfectly, i like the consistency, the coverage and it wears really well. Also doesn't make me look too shiny around my T zone towards the end of the day, i just can't praise it enough it really is fantastic and keeps me flawless! 

Gerard cosmetics bridgette highlighter- love the glow this gives, can be built up for a full on glow or blended out for a more subtle glow. 
Iced mocha hydra matte liquid lipstick- love this colour!



Makeup Revolution Aqua primer base- i just mist this on to my face before applying my make up and my foundation glides on soo smoothly. Great if you are lazy on applying primer before your base, as you just have to spritz this on to your face and you dont need to bother with applying any other primer.. Unless you want to of course ;) 

Sigma heavenly blush- this blush goes with every makeup look, i love it. 

Tarte Tartiest liner- again i have a post on this liner- it really is amazing. 

Frankie rose concealer- this is definetly my favourite concealer ever, i love the consistency it is very easy to work with and blendable, full coverage and does not cake up. 


Now on to some lip products- 
Mac soar lip liner, 
Dose of colors liquid lipstick stone- currently obssesed with muted mauve tones. 
Plump it- volumising lip plumper. This actually works! I just apply this on to my lips a few minutes before applying my lipstick for a fuller plumper pout! 

That's my monthly picks, will try and do more monthly favourites from now on as i am always trying out and using different products which i end up loving. 

Thank you for reading and untill next time.. Take care xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment